texting problems
tobymanover

Lately, texts have to be sent twice.  The 1st time it says "Sending"; then I get a message that it could not be sent.  When I send it a 2nd time, it gets sent very quickly.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: texting problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tobymanover, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with sending text messages! We can certainly look into this, and help get them working again. When did you begin having trouble? Do you know of any other Verizon customers who are also having trouble? 

Michelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tobymanover

My husband is having the very same problem.

Judy

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information tobymanover, and could you tell us when did this problem started? Does this happen with all the messages you try to send or a specific contact? What messaging application is being used?

Alfredo_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tobymanover

Hi.  The problem began 2-3 weeks ago.  It happens with all contacts.  We are using the Verizon Wireless default messaging app.

Thanks very much, Judith

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information, Judith. We definitely want to get to the issue for you. Just to clarify, are you using the standard messaging app that comes on the phone or are you using Messages+ by Verizon? 

Dia_VZW

0 Likes