Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer pictures from my droid HD to my pc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried connecting your phone to your computer via the USB cable that came with the phone, letting the drivers load, and then 'dragging and dropping' the files?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried connecting your phone to your computer via the USB cable that came with the phone, letting the drivers load, and then 'dragging and dropping' the files?

0 Likes
Hurly

thank you I got it works fine now

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
krismom

I have same problem- phone is overloaded w/pix so I can't even receive txt mssgs & I can't find original cable & generic won't work- I am frustrated that I can't buy a new original since mine is misplaced Smiley Sad  & I can't find my original box so can't find SD card opening tool either & I'm not a techy at all so frustrated & at a loss

0 Likes
Not applicable

The MicroSD slot opens with a fingernail. You could use a paperclip but be careful. My wifes unit opens very easy.

Any aftermarket micro usb cable should work. In fact we have numerous devices at home and they hook in perfectly and then just hook the other end to the computer. If your photos are saved to the sd card that would not affect the storage space available for emails and apps and messages. Its the internal DCIM folder where photos and videos are stored.

When you set the device for usb mass storage two new drive letters will appear, one for the sd card and one for internal storage. You then cut and paste to your designated folder on your computer. Since cut and paste removes the media it is freeing up space. I always buy the largest capicity MicroSD card it can handle. saves a load of trouble later. I also remove these photos at least once a week. Always good to back them up. I then about once a month burn the media to Cdr or dvdr disc.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Motorola phones tend to work with USB cables from Motorola only. You can find replacements on Amazon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another option is to connect to your Google + account and have the photos automatically sent to you r Google + storage.  You could then delete them from your phone, and download them from G+ to your computer.

twin2kathy

how do i send them to my google?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

twin2kathy wrote:

how do i send them to my google?

Re-reading what I wrote before, I should have said Google Drive - if you create a Google Drive account, you can log on from your device, and it will be an option for saving photos.  It's been awhile since I set it up, so I don't recall the exact steps, but Google does a good job of waling you through.

Once you have it set up, the photos get save to your Google Drive automatically.

https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2375078?hl=en

0 Likes