video calling
MARCOT7

can I video call a Apple phone from my droid

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: video calling
Theshape

Depends on the model of your droid but if you have the video calling feature on the droid then 98% YES!!! I have done it myself to my spouse who has an iPhone 6s and I have a Z-Force. Nothing was required to do it and it worked perfectly!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Both devices need the HD Voice feature on their line and enabled on the phone to video call without a separate application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MARCOT7

Thanks for your reply,,,,i have a droid turbo 2 which is HD calling and video calling compatible,,,,,,,,my wife has a I phone 7s,,,,,,,both phones are new,,,,,i don't have that camera indication on my contact list or when I dial her,,,,,not sure where to go,,,,

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should verify that HD Voice is enabled on your Android phone and on the iPhone. Here is the steps to enable the HD Voice feature on the iPhone.  HD Voice for iOS FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes