visual voice mail is not working and wont allow basic to be operable
Pry

I have been declining service and until recently was not an issue. 2 weeks ago I had to enable voice mail by clicking on recent calls as app stopped working. I visited the Verizon store (Ok) yesterday and they could not disable and could not get basic voice mail to work. I am know left without any voice mail service as the prompt tells the caller it is not set up and disengages.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: visual voice mail is not working and wont allow basic to be operable
Snn5
Legend

Within My Verizon, after log in, you can go to "Change Features."  Check there to add or remove features like Basic Voicemail and Visual Voicemail. Make sure to save and confirm the changes before logging out. It may be that it just needs a kick-start.  Make sure to reboot your phone after that so that the changes take place.

0 Likes
Pry

there is no change features menu item enabled - when searching Verizon itranet there is no change features function noted just a video that discusses the same. would my residing in Ok be a factor?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

When you log in, hover over My Verizon, choose My Account then choose View all.  Under Manage My Account you will see Manage Products and Apps.  There are a few different ways to get there, but try those steps first.

0 Likes
Pry

tried that and only shows the visual voice mail option (2.99 per). Looks like I have no choice and will be shopping the plan- thanks anyway

0 Likes