voicemail to Google voice
tiellover
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got a new Motorola Edge Plus (2022). On my old Moto Z3 I had Verizon voicemail set up to go to Google Voice. Messages were also transcribed and went to my email. I have the Google Voice app set up the same way on my new phone, but voicemails are no longer going there and I'm not getting transcripts. I've been unable to find any solution online.  All my settings seem correct.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail to Google voice
tiellover
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found a solution using *71.  I didn't have to do that with my last phone, but at least that solved the problem with my current phone. It looks like Google Voice changed the way it works earlier this year.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's frustrating not to get your Google Voice messages there. Let's get to the bottom of this. First, how was it set up on your old phone and on your new phone? How do you have going there?*Melissa

0 Likes
tiellover
Enthusiast - Level 2

I found a solution using *71.  I didn't have to do that with my last phone, but at least that solved the problem with my current phone. It looks like Google Voice changed the way it works earlier this year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great, we are glad to see that you found a solution. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with. 

~Gina

0 Likes