Re: when will i get marshmallow for my droid maxx 2
badcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey thanks man. I hope it works well for you. I'm going to check again when I get home.

"Veni, Vidi, Vroom -- I came, I saw, I rode away."

0 Likes
Denis_Iastrebov
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screenshot_20160510-211756.jpg

badcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks good. How’s it running so far? I just started the update myself. So far I have the first one installing.

Man - the animal voted least likely to leave well enough alone.

0 Likes
Denis_Iastrebov
Enthusiast - Level 2

Faster and smoother.

badcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like you and I are the only people that care! Smiley Happy Yeah it seems to be running good for me so far as well. I was surprised that it left all my disabled apps disabled. I figured I have to go and redo all of them. Just need to see how the battery holds up. I have been playing with the OS a lot so there's going to be a hit there. So far, so good though. I'm happy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

badcatz, we don't want you to have ongoing problems on your device. Please provide a brief description of your issues so that we can troubleshoot and get your device back up and running.

For more device support, click http://vz.to/1kDL3MI

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
badcat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for responding but the only issue I had was that I couldn't get the latest update. Whatever the problem may have been, it has been resolved and I have applied the update and my phone is working properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

badcatz,

It's always exciting to get the latest update. I am glad to hear that you were able to download the update to your device. If you ever need us again in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes