why am I getting loss of service messages repeatively
tad274

I am tired of getting loss of service announcements lasting about seconds to minutes. This is repeative.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: why am I getting loss of service messages repeatively
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is your cellular network mode set to? It should be on CDMA/LTE mode and not Global mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

I myself get this alot too.

Guess we have no fix.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP never returned to answer the questions that were asked. More data is needed to form a theory.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

My cell only has 3 settings.

Home only.

Auto A

Auto B

I have it set on B seeing i live on the East Coast

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone and plan do you have? Those settings are not available on the DROID Turbo which is the space where this particular discussion thread is located.

0 Likes
tad274

I have a droid turbo by motorola. SETTINS ARE lte AND 4G

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tad274, I can turly understand how that can be exhausting to get that announcement. I want to make sure we do everything we can to get this to stop. How long have you been getting this kind of service on the phone. Also do you have this issues in one location or all over your area? Please provide me with a zip code that you're in. I'm really looking forward to working with you on these issues.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't say which Service Plan you have. I haven't seen Auto, Home A and Home B since my flip phone days with the America's Choice plan.

0 Likes
earltash
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a pay as you go verizon monthly plan. 45 bucks. Have a LG Optimus zone 2 cell from walmart.

0 Likes