why cant I get a charge cord that works for droid maxx 2?
ANGGIELOPZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

my droid max 2 needs a charging cord. I have ordered at least 7 or 8 but had to return each one.

I have ordered them from the website because I prefer to shop online. because it is "convenient" and I hate to go to the verizon store. And mainly because there is a section in the accesories and batteries that lists things that are compatible with my phone.

why are did so many cords not work? they used to for our other phones luckily my husband is sharing his......I would not give this phone  and charger a good rating score.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: why cant I get a charge cord that works for droid maxx 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness, that's way too many chargers to go through. Are you already in the process of replacing the charger? If your husband's is working for you, would you be interested one like his?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: why cant I get  a charge cord that works for droid maxx 2?
ANGGIELOPZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANGGIELOPZ, experiencing a charging issue for several months is never the experience that we would want you to go through. From your other posts, we see that you’ve been trying different chargers and that most seem work perfectly fine for your husband’s Droid Maxx, but aren’t the right fit for yours. Both the Droid Maxx and the Droid Maxx 2 use the same type of chargers because they have the same charging port. They both support the Micro-USB chargers. If you’ve had to resort to propping the cable in a certain position to get the charger to work on your phone, this would likely be caused by a damaged port. In this case, the best recommendation is to have the phone replaced by insurance, repaired by the manufacturer, or simply purchasing a new phone all together. You can reach out to Motorola directly at http://bit.ly/2rsdd6i or we’d be happy to help answer any questions you may have about getting a new phone. Please keep us posted.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ANGGIELOPZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I spoke with a nice lady on your CHAT and she helped me this morning. She told me of a few really sweet cellphone deals for my account so I am hopeful.  I don't have insurance on the phone so I will pay the last $160.00 on the phone next month and buy a new phone in a few weeks.

0 Likes