why does the time on my droid turbo keep resetting to the wrong time zone?
tring2

does

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: why does the time on my droid turbo keep resetting to the wrong time zone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you at a location where you are close to the time zone line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sf1988

I'm seeing the same thing with 5 Samsung phones right now, out side Atlanta. In my backyard, the phone goes to Central timezone. At the front of my house it goes to the correct timezone, Eastern.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sf1988, time waits on no one. It's important that your device connects to nearest wireless tower to ensure that the correct time zone is reflecting on your phone. Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started? This will soft reset it on our network.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tring2

no

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing that additional info. Please try powering off the device fully to reset for 2 minutes and keep us posted. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes