Cannot get any help to a situation with my home phone.
Rngoofy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having numerous issues with home phone and Internet installation. AVerizon representative has been to my home at least 3 times in the last two weeks for about 6 hours each time, to install my service. I finally have service and find out this evening we have no long distance service on our phone which is totally unacceptable since our family all live out of state. I call 1800verizon to get disconnected twice and then told after 45 minutes on the phone that there is a blank order on my phone so they cannot change my service for at least 2 days. This is totally unacceptable and I tell her that , her response sorry there is nothing else we can do for you. I ask for someone to call me first thing tomorrow morning and she said we will see if they can! There has to be a number I can call to get a person not a machine too help me resolve my problem. I am so disgusted I am ready to cancel all my Verizon services and I told her that and they just don't care. This has been a month long trying to get the service and now it's not correct.

Re: Cannot get any help to a situation with my home phone.
HDRockerCgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded my services to the flat rate plan, I don't use a house phone for anything other than being able to fax to my office 12 miles away. Iget an email stating that my upgraded services are now available (2 days after the upgrade), but I still can not fax/call my office. What good is making your account available online if you can't do anything with it online? I started the online chat only to be told I have to call the local office, why? and then have to go thru all the automated prompts? I had the same issue with Verizon Online services, too many problems with it, I switched to Comcast, might just do that with the phone service as well. I should just do business with small businesses instead of large corporation, better customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get any help to a situation with my home phone.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes