Live support Chat
Jazz2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

What happened to the LIVe chat option in the support?

Was it deleted?

Is there a replacement?

Did they get too many complaints and did not solve a problem so they decided to cancel it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The chat can be reached through this page, and is available during business hours.

http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.” If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
Andycap1

I chatted last night. I saved the link in my favorite places. The link does not always show up. I accessed the link a dozen times. Sparadically in the right hand corner I will get an option to chat online. It seems it can be taken away and reappear on this page at random.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Andycap wrote:

... The link does not always show up. I accessed the link a dozen times. Sparadically in the right hand corner I will get an option to chat online. It seems it can be taken away and reappear on this page at random.

This is indeed the case, although I have no idea why or when the "Chat" feature is or is not available.  A quirk of the MyVerizon software and system availability, I suppose.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes