Military discount
violetb1

My husband is a totally disabled military vet.  Is there a discount for him available from Verizon?

Thank you.

0 Likes
66 Replies
jamesfred
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a WW 2 Army vet. Is there a discount available. I have fios triple Play Contract

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Active Military members are eligble for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

0 Likes
CarrnellJay

Please assist, I am a veteren as well as an active National Guard member, and I have been given up to 6 different numbers to call and no of them have succussfully applied the discount offered by Verizon. I seems as if the intent is to discourage the client from taking advantange of the offer. Please refer me to someone whom you have verified that can assist me and can pass the word on to other Soldiers and potential customers.

Frustrated Customer,

CarrnellJay

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello CarnellJay

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Active Military members are eligible for a military discount. Anyone in the sales office would be able to assist with the application process.

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@armond_in_nj wrote:

Is a discount on FiOS available to US veterans also? Thanks.

No. I was advised it's for active duty only.

0 Likes
phillipg717

anthony im trying to get my military discount im active duty military can u lend me a hand?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello phillipg717,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Contact Us

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We can definately look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Bjayrobin

ok. thanks

0 Likes
Richatmaryland

Can you please send me the information on how to appy for military discount?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Richatmaryland,

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Joseph_VZ

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@Richatmaryland wrote:

Can you please send me the information on how to appy for military discount?  Thanks.

Any one of our sales agents can help you with this. We can have them reach out to you, but we need more information. So we can get your information privately and securely, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
psmonarch

I am a Vietnam Era Veteran.  I was advised on my last call to Verizon I can get a 15% discount.  Can you please tell me how to do this on the website?

Thank you.....

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

psmonarch,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via email or live chat at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
jrn918

I'm active duty Army. How do I get the military discount? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
tmainss08

Anthony:

I'm in the military and was hoping I too could be steered in the right direction. Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@tmainss08 wrote:

Anthony:

I'm in the military and was hoping I too could be steered in the right direction. Any help is appreciated.

Any one of our billing representatives can help with that. If you would like to have one of them contact you, we can arrange that. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

0 Likes
navy2014

I have chatted.  I have called.  I have gone to the store in person.  I cannot get the military discount for FIOS.  I have it for verizon wireless but I want it for FIOS.  Does verizon realize they have a problem and they just don't care?

0 Likes
tcmiller18

hey, im also in the military and have had issues getting a discount put into effect. I was asked to provide a work email and given a link to a page that asked me for information like i was a verizon employee and i wasnt able to give my work email to anyone. 

0 Likes