Why do you have to dial local area code to make a local phone call????
hey_moe

Why do I have to dial a local area code to make a local phone call? Verizon was only suppose to add the TV part to my plan. I already had the fiber opt phone and internet. Now they are telling me the only way to correct THEIR mistake is I have to go to another provider. What the heck is going on with this company. I have never heard of such a thing. I am so tired of this company lieing to their customers on a daily base. The only way I can get anything done with Verizon is write the BBB. Why does Verizon always want to go in this direction.

0 Likes
Re: Why do you have to dial local area code to make a local phone call????
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Moe,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem. We do care about our customers and we would like the opportunity to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing.  This is a personalized link for you to provide your information to us securely so that we can have this investigated. Please go to the provided link and submit a the required verification form so that we may assist you. Please advise us when you have submitted the form. http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=Moe-F

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes