Connection Box Needs to be Replaced
gremlins
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel you're pain..I have been waiting for over 3 years for verizon to replace an open connection box on the pole for my block. Every several months a tech comes out to clean and reconnect the exposed wires in the box for my city block. the box was damaged in a storm over 3 years ago and each tech says the have sent the problem to management to replace the box. this month the tech came out looked at the box and left. can't blame the tech for poor management. Well comcast wich has no customer suport will be instaling and replacing my internet in a few days..ohh and the costs are the same for faster service.Rember if you dont listen to the customer some one else will.

0 Likes
Re: Connection Box Needs to be Replaced
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gremlins,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes