Delivery Delays and Poor Verizon Customer Service
scjjdscjjd
Enthusiast - Level 1

After 2 days of delays waiting for my equipment and still getting messages from UPS it will arrive today between noon - 4 pm when it is already 6 pm I see at MYCHOICEUPS the equipment is NOT EVEN ON A TRUCK YET!

Way to go UPS and Verizon.  2 days of plans were rescheduled and ruined waiting since I have to be here for signature.  Rethinking my decision to rely on Verizon and be disappointed yet again.  By the way, still waiting for Verizon to remove the extra mobile line they added to my account and billed me for that does not belong to me.  It's been a month and multiple calls.  Same response - give us 5-8 days.  

Verizon your customers deserve better.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delivery Delays and Poor Verizon Customer Service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi scjjdscjjd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on the envelope icon that appears at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.