Re: Does anyone still use eMule? If so, can you help me?
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am not sure G3100 Port Forwarding accepts port ranges programmatically, meaning the admin interface could accept the range but the firmware rejects to function correctly.

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Cang_Household wrote:

I am not sure G3100 Port Forwarding accepts port ranges programmatically, meaning the admin interface could accept the range but the firmware rejects to function correctly.

Not to disagree with you but then why did it give that error to the OP if it does not even work correctly?

To OP: If it does not work, while we get that you have FIOS Internet - do you also have FIOS TV?

teoteodore
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I do have TV

0 Likes
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

@teoteodore wrote:

Yes, I do have TV

Based upon that reply.

As long as you do not have any Fios ONE boxes, then you do not need to use their NAT router - expect for:

#1 Support - if and when you need support from them. They will only support up to the ONT if you use your own NAT router directly connected to the ONT.

#2 Moca.

Let us say that you want to connect a computer by wire but not by wiring the house with ethernet.

and let us say that your connection between your NAT router and the ONT is etheret.

Then you would need to but one other Moca device/adapter  because your FIOS NAT router not only has ethernet ports, it also has a Moca port.

I can not say much else about using Moca port as a LAN port only instead of WAN and LAN port, because I have never have/had any FIOS NAT routers.