Fios Installation Schedule
LuvIsLuv

Hi I currently live on Mirror Ln. NW., Winter Haven Florida and I am curious to know when will installation of Fios Internet be installed in our neighborhood I would greatly appreciate a response. 

thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe that Verizon sold off its network and left the state of Florida a while ago.

I think Frontier Communications is the local telephone company in Winter Haven FL. 🤔

View solution in original post

3 Replies
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe that Verizon sold off its network and left the state of Florida a while ago.

I think Frontier Communications is the local telephone company in Winter Haven FL. 🤔

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other users here who do not have visibility into Verizon's expansion plans.  Further, as Dexman noted, you're in an area where Verizon sold off their Fios assets years ago.  You should contact your current fiber company's support team to see if they can answer your question.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. Please feel free to open a new thread for further discussion. Thank you.

0 Likes