Fios installation: "Delayed - please reschedule"
ecifuentes

I just purchased a home and moved in over the weekend. I placed an order previously, on July 22 for installation this morning (8-1) between 8-9 AM. I made sure I was up and waiting for their arrival. When nobody showed, I decided to check the status of the order online and see that the order shows a status of "Delayed - please reschedule"

We didn't receive a text or call. We called Customer Support, they want to schedule an installation for 8-16 - more than 2 weeks out(???). For me, this is unacceptable. Why no call/text as soon as they know they aren't coming? They're a communications company!

I work from home and had Fios at my old home and really want to stick with them as I need a reliable internet connection. What can I do?

P.S. I wouldn't mind doing a self-install, but it looks like the ONT's Power Supply is dead. 

0 Likes
Re: Fios installation: "Delayed - please reschedule"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ecifuentes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes