How do to make a customer service complaint?
xchen1

Is there place that I can make a complaint against a specific customer service representative at Verizon?  To clarify, I don’t want to complain about the company in general, so I don’t want to reach an organization to help consumers – I want to file a complaint against one specific individual.

To give some context, I was chatting with a customer rep about possibly changing my plan, and not only was she unable to provide me with a satisfactory answer, she was downright rude to me.  When I asked her for clarification on her answer, she once just copied and pasted her response back to me.  I get that customer reps are trained to give scripted answer, so they can’t be helpful 100% of the time through no fault of their own.  But usually they’re still polite about it and at least make an effort to help me.  But this particular rep’s attitude was just “this is the way it is, deal with it.”

I was hoping Verizon would give me a survey, but I didn’t get anything, and I couldn’t find anything about filling a specific complaint.  Is there somewhere I can make this complaint?

I apologize if this question has been asked numerous times.

0 Likes
Re: How do to make a customer service complaint?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi xchen,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes