How to get a Fios line buried under the street?
LocalFiosuser

We just built a new house and need the new Fios cables to be run under the street.  The technician who came out to get our internet running said that he could not run any wires under the street.  Who can I contact at Verizon to get this done?  I know they did the same thing in our neighborhood for another homeowner, but I'm just not sure who I need to speak with.  When I have called the 1-800 number, I was told that they would let the technician know, and it "would be no problem" but that is not what the technician said when he arrived.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: How to get a Fios line buried under the street?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LocalFiosuser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes