Internet order cancelled
eget

Hello,

On June 1, I placed an online order for 100MB fios with a router. Then, I realized the router I have is competible to run the system. So I contacted customer support via chat to change my order on the same date June 1. My updated order showed up with a tech visit, which I did not ask. I wanted the customer support agent in the chat to check this because I did not need it. She told me it is okay to see it like this and confirmed I could start my service immediately, which I did and started using my internet without a problem.

Last week, I got a call from a techician saying that they should come and set up my internet and I told them I was already using it. Later on, I realized my order status on my online account was still pending for a technician visit although I was using it. I got in contact with customer support through chat and informed the agent about this giving my account and order number. He said he could not help me and I should call customer support.  Basically, the customer support asked me to call the customer support which is very stupid. However, I don't have time to wait on a customer support line for 45 minutes so I gave up hoping they will give me call when they realize it.

Three days ago my internet was cut off. When I logged into my account I saw my order was cancelled. I was not allowed to put another order using my account. So I started over and placed another order. This time I was asked for ID verification. I called the account verification department yesterday and submitted the documents that were asked. The agent in the call told me I should expect a call within an hour to confirm the documents, which I have never received. I sent an follow up email but no response. I am without internet since Monday and there is no one responding me.

0 Likes
Re: Internet order cancelled
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @eget, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes