Need to contact Engineering Department (Adrian, MI)

I am a civil engineer working on the design of a commercial building site in Michigan. The site has easements on the east and south sides that say they are dedicated to General Telephone Company which was merged back in 2000 and became Verizon.

We need to construct entrances to our parking lot and install storm culverts under these entrances. Some of this work will be within the easements  and I want to coordinate with Verizon to ensure we follow any encroachment policies they may have. When I call the support numbers I am always sent to sales and then transferred multiple times with no answers. How do I contact someone about construction?

1 Reply
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @rebuets1

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.