Enthusiast - Level 1

I Have a MI424WR, Iwant to replace with a G1100, how?

Re: Routers
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can give Verizon a call and order it, or you can order it by logging into your Verizon account and ordering it here:

TBH, you may not want to order the G1100. Verizon JUST launched a new router, the G3100, which people on other forums are saying is much better especially in the wireless department when it comes to range, and supporting 802.11ax will make it future proofed.  The link to the new router is here: