Tech Support Run Round
Smokndiesel6

I’m a new customer who just moved into my first place. The house is set up for Fios already. When I called and placed the order for internet/ tv everything went smoothly. Verizon sends you the equipment with “easy” to follow instructions. There are currently two boxes on my wall already not described in the directions. I halted my self from installing because of being lost. I called tech support hoping to get help. They only want to discuss and repair over the phone. I’m a new client I would prefer a tech to come out. They said that would cost me $100. Im not at home at the time but was trying to set up an appointment since my wife was home. They wanted to call her to walk her through it. First off she has no idea what’s she’s doing and if I didn’t get it what makes you think she will. Not to mention if I call in or use the live chat feature I get someone from overseas. You can’t call a store directly because you get the auto response call prompts. Over all first experiences is terrible and I’m not thrilled already. I can’t even use the word I want cause they sensor it. Prefer to cancel service if this is how there tech support is going to be. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

We're primarily Fios customers. If pictures of the boxes are posted, we can answer questions concerning hookup of the equipment to the boxes.

Note that submitted pictures go into queue for Moderator review before appearing for all to see.

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you need help to setup? We sort of run the unofficial tier 4 support here.

Smokndiesel6

It’s fixed now. They actually sent out a tech. They tried to state my ticket was closed and charge me for a repair not a new install. They then changed it to a install and zeroed out the bill. The tech was amazing 

0 Likes