Verizon Claims Amazon Purchased Router is There's
SteveGTR

I purchased a new G3100 router off Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Verizon-Fios-Home-Router-G3100/dp/B0844K4Z74) and returned the rental. My next bill still showed the rental. I called up and they said that saw the return and that the serial number of the new router showed up in their system as a rental. I talked to a very unfriendly supervisor Mr. Marcelle who stated that nobody can sell Verizon routers (G3100) except Verizon. They said I should return to Amazon and purchase from them (at a higher cost, of course). Meanwhile the prior agent had removed the router and updated my account. I don't appreciate this low level of customer support...

0 Likes
1 Reply
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SteveGTR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes