Re: Verizon FIOs Triple Play Scam
mjohnny10641

Yes I have and they are zero help....just want to cut the services I have and charge me more money.....Read these comments on here and you will see that this is a very common issue with Verizon and something needs to be done to stop this fraud

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mjohnny1064

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mjohnny1064,

We haven't gotten any details about the pricing or your account, both of which we need in order to assist you. After multiple attempts to obtain this information from you without response, we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional questions or still require assistance please make a new post and we will be happy to look into it after obtaining your account details.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Pacific3

Hello there,

I had to experience the same kind of behavior from Verizon.

I had FIOS ( TV + Internet ) service at my old address.  When I moved out, I cancelled my service and returned the hardware to Verizon.   I moved into my new apartment in July 2013. After reviewing all service provider options, I decided to go with Verizon again.  This time I got landline phone along with FIOS TV and internet. The reason was Verizon gave me a "deal"  of $ 69.99  for 24 months contract. Since then I was paying about $ 84.00 with taxes and surcharges.

Recently I noticed sudden increase in my bill. It was 96.00 total with no reason. When I called the Verizon Customer Service, the agent told me that it was $10.00  promotion that I was getting for 12 months which expired.  

I said, it's not even 6 months since my contract started and how could that expire ?

Agent mentioned that it was from my last contract which started 12 months back.

Why would Verizon mix these two contacts at the first place ?

When I started a new contract  of 69.99 for 24 months, I should be getting the same rate through out my contract.

Verizon pretends to give me a good deal of 69.99 and I end up paying almost $ 100 ?

The agent didn't try to help but kept yelling at me.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pacific,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Pacific,

We're glad we were able to clarify your bill. You are indeed getting the correct price. Please let us know if you have any other questions. We have closed the private support thread.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Diane0000

I know, what a SCAM!! Presented the promotional offers that I received in the mail and saw online only to be deceived by the sales person at the door. The VERIZON FIOS HELP DESK claimed that they cannot be responsible for the deals being transpired by the door sales people. Verizon is a complete Sham! Thought that I got locked into the 79.99 tripleplay deal with a $300 visa card only to be charged $20 more a month and did not honor the visa card. SCAM ALERT!!! VERIZON SCAMS ITS CUSTOMERS. DO NOT TRUST THEM. REPORT THEM TO BBB.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Diane0000

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Diane,

We haven't heard from you, and wont' be able to make any changes without your confirmation. As such we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still need assistance or have any further questions. Please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
mommoshome1

I totally agree, I used to pay $24.99 for DSL. I had a knock on my door and THREE sales repds were there, I said I didnt want anything and they advised me that my line needed to be "upgraded"-no change in service, no change in prices, just "upgrading" the line. I was thinking the exterior phone box. My kids were home from school that day. They called to tell me the tech was inside the house, drilling a hole in the wall and installing a box (the size of our electrical circuit breaker box) on the wall! I though it an inconvenience, but since it was on them, okay. Now, 2 months later - I get my first bill for $171.95 for 2 months of service and installation fees! I did not ask nor want FIOS!! I called Verizon, I went online, no one can fix the problem!

0 Likes