Verizon Lost Equipment - Refusing to refund me $300 Charge
connorleahey

I switched my Verzion service from Business to Residential this fall . I was given 30 days to return the equipment and I did so with the shipping box and UPS label Verizon sent to me. I put the equipment in the box and dropped it off with UPS. I followed up Verizon several times and on the 3rd time they confirmed receipt of equipment. However I was soon charged for the equipment and my subsequent attempts to get refunded have failed as Verizon states they have lost the package. I still have the UPS shipping label and tracking number as proof.  I'd like customer support to look up the UPS shipping number as well as look at the "Verizon network" and see if my equipment has been reissued to another customer (I have the serial numbers of both the DVR and the cable modem). I was billed around $300 for the missing equipment and if it is found would like a refund.'

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Lost Equipment - Refusing to refund me $300 Charge
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi connorleahey,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes