Verizon web site error on military veteran discounts
curveball1

I'm in a loop trying to register for military veteran discounts. It insists that I list my employer. I'm retired. In the same box I could also put "branch," but I think this intended for active duty or retired military, which I am not. I've tried "retired" and then tried "Army" but doesn't recognize those. It does give me the opportunity to upload documentation about my employment. And thus the loop. It does say in the instructions that I could upload my DD-214 discharge document or some other ID, but it doesn't offer that option in any of the boxes -- proof of employment is the only option. I tried chat support and was advised to clear all cache/cookies/history and try again. Always a hassle to do that, and of course the chat ended while I was on that brief effort. I did it, and the loop remains. How do I find help/guidance? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon web site error on military veteran discounts
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Curveball1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes