Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems
Gmrfrk88
Enthusiast - Level 2
For the last couple of weeks my DSL has been in and out constantly, it seems as if something's wrong with Verizon and they're just to lazy to do anything about it. I've bought a new modem, a range extender, new wires, even a new phone line and STILL it isn't working, and my family just signed a 2 year contract with them so we're stuck with this blotchy Internet for the next 2 years or until they decide to actually do something to fix the problem. I mean clearly theirs alot, and I mean ALOT of people having problems with it so don't you think they would've fixed the problem by now? Or maybe this is their plan to screw everyone over once they have them hooked.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Gmrfrk88
Enthusiast - Level 2
And my Internet gave out on me. Once again tonight, this is the 5th time it's disconnected in the 20 mind timeframe I've tried to played my game. I'm done I give up. Goodbye
0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes