What is AMC+ on attached FIOS offer?
VAer1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Earlier today I chatted with a representative and accepted 200 mbps plan. I just noticed on the website that - "AMC+ for 12 months on us, then $8.99/mo after", is my account going to be charged with $8.99/mo in 12 months? I was not noticed anything about AMC+ during the chat session.

What is AMC+ on attached FIOS offer? I don't want AMC+ either, hope $8.99 not applying to my account.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: What is AMC+ on attached FIOS offer?
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

At that page if you clicked on See Plan Details, you would of been provided more info.

While at this time I can not get FIOS, I clicked on that link from https://www.verizon.com/home/fios-fastest-internet/ and I was provided this info...

Plan details

Fios

Offer valid thru 2.10.22 for eligible new res. custs. Availability varies. Gigabit network connection to your home. Wired speeds up to 940/880 Mbps with avg. speeds between 750-940 Mbps download / 750-880 Mbps upload. Wired & wireless speeds vary due to device limits, multiple users, network & other factors. See Verizon.com/yourspeed for more info. $99 setup and other terms may apply. Auto Pay & paper-free billing req’d. Subj. to credit approval & may require a deposit. © 2022 Verizon.

Plan perks

AMC+

Offer valid thru 2.10.22. Must install eligible Fios services and redeem offer w/in 60 days of installation date, or by no later than 5.10.22, whichever is first. After 12-month promo periods end, your AMC+ subscription will auto-renew at $8.99/mo., unless you cancel w/ Verizon. Cancel any time. One offer per eligible Verizon account.

^^^^^