cable installed tonight across my back yard without permision
mcart2

10/22/2021/AU PARK, DC

Tonight a tech came and stretch a cable across my back yard to my neighbor's home without consulting us at all and we were at home the entire time.  We saw the trucks but in the dark had no idea he was putting a cable in across our property to connect our neighbor's home. 

This cannot stand as we have a 2-story addition being created and begun in a month and half. Verizon needs to remove the immediately. My neighbor knows about the construction project and according to him ask the Tech NOT to do this, knowing full well about the construction project and the tech did it anyway.   Verizon, this much be removed. There is a perfectly good utility pole at a closer point to my neighbor's home, but the tech ignored it.

0 Likes
Re: cable installed tonight across my back yard without permision
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mcart,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes