unresolved bill
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Closed this acct#  on January 31, 2017 to switch to Xfinity.

I Turned in (5) set top boxes on February 3, 2017.  Verizon failed to release

my number (###) ###-####  to Xfinity.  When I called Verizon they apologized

for the inconvenience and made me a great offer if I would resume my services.

The offer sounded good to the ears but fell apart on paper.

Unbeknown to me Verizon  generated 2 separate phone lines . This of course generated 

2 bills. April 13,2017 supervisor Patrick stated the 2nd number was disconnected on March 23, 2017 but it was never taken out of the system. He reassurred me that the problem was corrected but the bill keeps coming up and now it is in Collection as well as the  Credit Bureau  $230.58. This is my final attempt to resolve this matter.  Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you

{edited for privacy}

5 Replies
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you want to travel all over the united states without leaving your home, Just call  Verzion customer service with a complaint. The representative will kindly place you 

in que long enough for you to get **bleep** off and hang up or continue transferring the problem to the next representative in que.

I live in Maryland but I got to speak to representatives in Boston, Pennsylvania,

Missouri and the Phillipines. At the end of the day all you have accomplished is a lot of apologies and broken promises. Verizon has the worse customer service that I've ever experienced in my life and there is no accountablility.

Enthusiast - Level 3

It is terrible.  I think the long waits are a tactic.  Plus the repeated "troubleshooting" that is just some flunkie reading from a checklist.  When you give an unexpected response, or one that isn't on the flowchart, that is when you get disconnected.

Enthusiast - Level 1

Matter is still unresolved!

Continuously beening passed on to different departments 

that cannot or choose not to  resolve the issue regardless 

to documented bank statements.



Don't use the arbitration under section 18 on the document use the other remedy. You could contact your state attorneys general office or the Maryland office of consumer/public affairs which could be called by a different name but would have jurisdiction over Verizon here you go.http://www.marylandattorneygeneral.gov/Pages/CPD/default.aspx

Good luck 

Moderator Emeritus

As this is a peer to peer support forum, you will need to contact Verizon directly for assistance. We have sent you a private message with contact information for a dedicated specialist who is able to help with a resolution of your issue