Adding Fios TV App to Apple TV???
skeys
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any plans to add the Fios TV app to Apple TV?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Adding Fios TV App to Apple TV???
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a support forum (mainly by users).

For requests, put your posts here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/idb-p/ideas

0 Likes
theroys88
I wouldn't hold your breath. Verizon has dropped the app from all 2014 samsung devices. The only 2014 device that has the app is Xbox One. If it behaves like the app on the 360, I would pass. I have three 360 units. One slimline, one elite and one arcade. All wired with 75/35 speed. Constant buffering which made the app unwatchable. My 2012 blu ray player does much better. On some channels it buffers 2 or 3 times a hour for 6 to 8 seconds each time. On more popular channels you will get buffering 10 to 12 times a hour. I would guess Apple wants nothing to do with such a poor performing app.
0 Likes
emotpix1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too would love to see FIOS on my Apple TV because we use TIVO as one of our boxes and it is only a matter of time before the standard cable box is a dinosaur.  Wait, it already is.  Anyone know where to lobby a request that FIOS not only work with TIVO but also APPLE TV??  TIVO still rocks for recording programming.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Given the long delay with getting the Samsung TV app for FIOS back working, highly doubtful they will add the FIOS app to anything else.

0 Likes