Re: CNN-Twitter popup
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kirchhoff,

This thread is quite old.  The Idea Exchange is currently unavailable.  The following notice was posted recently:

Idea Exchange Update
Hi Forum Users!
We’ve got some pretty big changes coming to the forums in 2015, and part of those changes will be a community redesign, and revamping some collaboration spaces (such as the Idea Exchange). We have decided to disable the Idea Exchange for the duration of the year in hopes of relaunching it with the changes coming in 2015. We hope that this board will become grounds for cultivating great ideas that we can turn into reality here at Verizon. However, until we have all of the necessary processes and parties in place, we don’t feel that the board is serving its original purpose, or serving you in the best way. Please be patient with us as we improve this community!
Feel free to DM me any ideas you think of between now & the relaunch! Thanks so much for the great thoughts you've posted to date! Cheers, Brittany_VZ

0 Likes
Poodles

Get that **bleep** Twitter popup off of my screen.  I'm not paying to see a blinking icon.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can configure the box to not show those.

Just make sure you have disabled all the pop-ups, etc in the settings menu.

0 Likes