Desperately Seeking a manager
Lor4

I am on here because I am at the end of my rope. It started off yesterday I had a problem with my reception on a few of my channel so I called Fios. I had a very rude tech support person and struck me to disconnect the coaxial cable and do a bunch of troubleshooting before he did some on his ends. By the end of the call I had absolutely no signal at all. He told me the solution to this was to Simply pay for a tech support person to come and fix my issue by replacing my box. At this point I did not wish to continue the conversation because he was very rude and I'd been on for an hour and 40 minutes. I called fact tech support and they told me I had two choices. One choice was to pay $100 service fee and the other choice was to pay a monthly fee for tech support. I decided to wait till Monday today, to call Verizon. I called someone who obviously was a salesperson but he told me he was going to help me with my problem. He said that he had a solution that would allow me better access I didn't have to pay for service or anything I just needed to sign this agreement that he had and by the way this was after an hour and 40 minutes of being on the phone with no troubleshooting involved just holding getting disconnected all the things that happened when I typically call Fios. Long story short he presents me with this solution and ask that I sign off on the plan that he wants me to have and feeling really tired and hungry and pressured I agree to the new plan. He also says an agent will come to install a new internet service on Thursday for me. He then tells me that he can help fix my problem! So in other words he refuses to help me in any way until I sign up with this new plan when all I wanted from him from the very beginning of the call was my problem fixed. I then get told by the salesperson that he's going to get somebody on the line to help me this is after being on the phone now for an hour and 45 minutes and I am physically weak so I tell him can someone call me at 3:00. Nobody called me at 3:00 and I have had two chats that I've gotten kicked out of without hitting a button or anything else. Right after they say they're going to connect me to customer service I'm suddenly booted off of the site. All I really want is an account manager to understand the horrible experience I've had. As well I want my old plan back and I want my TV fixed which should have happened in the first place. If that involves more money coming out of my pocket then I want to cancel everything but my internet and sign up with another provider who can give me TV channels that I can stream because I'm really done with this treatment and I'm really done with this process. I have been a client of Fios for over 10 years and I'm ready to walk for sure. Before I do I want to be heard.

0 Likes
1 Reply
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lor,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes