Last week my STB kept rebooting so I called tech support and they said it was a bad box and sent me another one. I set it up and added favorite channels and made the changes needed for Closed Captions and the rest. The next day my favorite channels changed and my CC was gone and I was unable to use my Android phone as a remote because it won't connect. Also I was unable to cancel a series recording as it continually restored itself on Scheduled Recordings. Rebooted ONT, STB and Router but it didn't help.

Called tech support again and was told that my box was bad and I should go to the Verizon store and get a replacement. Did that today and still have the same problems.

Called tech support again and went through all of the same diagnostics and the guy tells me he's going to connect me to customer service to try to get me a new style box and new plan for the same price. I said NO, fix the problem. He then said he would send a support tech to my house but they might charge me for the service. I told him, no thanks, and want to talk to a higher up in tech support. He said he could transfer me to customer service and I knew it was useless to go any further.

How can I leave Verizon eary without paying the early termination fee?

2 Replies

You can contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via a google search and explain to the representative at the regulatory agency verizon is failing to provide services you are being billed and paying for.

they will contact verizon and verizon will contact you. If you dont agree with what verizon offers or states call them back and let the agency deal with them.

Moderator Emeritus

Hi Homie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.