FiOS TV App Can't Stream to My Device
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

The new app has some OK features - but am I going crazy??  I thought in the old app I could stream subscribed channels onto my devices (ipad, iphone) when connected to my network in my house - but not directly connected to the Fios router.  My Fios router is in my basement (where everything comes in the house) and I have anoher router on my third level to service the whole house.  When connected to that - I can use the remote functions, see all my subscribed channels but I can't stream it on to my device.  I thought I used to be able to do that???  

0 Likes
3 Replies
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you getting a error?

Does app say you are pout of your house?

0 Likes
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems to show me my full guide.  Even when I filter to just watch now - still seems to show me everything.  When I select something to stream it gives me the option to watch on a STB - or stream.  When I stream I get an error... "Please try again. If the problem persists, report it from the in-app Help center found under settings." 9-6-23-653-999"   I did report it and the answer I got was that it only works when connected to the fios router directly.  It does work when I directly connect.  

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Some channels are only available while connected to your router.

What channel are you trying to stream?

What model STB do you have?

0 Likes