Fios Gig user - no audio
RalphTC

I have Fios Gig service to a Netgear Night Hawk router, which connects to my Apple TV (the newest box) new sam sung TV - Youtube TV...No Sound. This is clearly a Fios problem. And I'm not sure why I should be paying the bill if Verizon can't fix their problem. Every user NOT having sound has a different configuration with the same problem - ITS FIOS'S PROBLEM. WHY DID I EVER SWITCH FROM OPTIMUM????

0 Likes
1 Reply
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@RalphTC wrote:

I have Fios Gig service to a Netgear Night Hawk router, which connects to my Apple TV (the newest box) new sam sung TV - Youtube TV...No Sound. This is clearly a Fios problem. And I'm not sure why I should be paying the bill if Verizon can't fix their problem. Every user NOT having sound has a different configuration with the same problem - ITS FIOS'S PROBLEM. WHY DID I EVER SWITCH FROM OPTIMUM????

What are you using as the source for the Youtube TV? Have you tried the app with the other sources you list? Does it work with any of them? Is the Samsung TVs HDMI input setup for PCM or Dolby sound in the input setup menu? Is the Fios box setup for passthrough in the audio options menu?