How to instantly go to My Widgets?
Scott_r1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I only use the Weather widget, which added to My Widgets. Is there a way to instantly go to that widget, bypassing the scrollable menu of widgets? Or, at least to go to My Widgets directly.

0 Likes
Re: How to instantly go to My Widgets?
Justin46
Legend

@Scott_r1 wrote:

I only use the Weather widget, which added to My Widgets. Is there a way to instantly go to that widget, bypassing the scrollable menu of widgets? Or, at least to go to My Widgets directly.

Not that I know of. But it only takes one more click to get to My Widgets, and I only have four widgets in My Widgets, so at least for me that is not a big deal.

You might want to post a suggestion in the Idea Exchange requesting Verizon add a way to specify one specific widget that pressing the Widget button takes you to first. I don't know whether it would get very many votes or not, but it can't hurt to try.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: How to instantly go to My Widgets?
Scott_r1
Enthusiast - Level 3

off the top of my head, the way I remember it is to select the A button, scroll down to My Widgets, select My Widgets, then scroll to the desired widget and hit OK... IIRC, it then also asks you to confirm the choice. Way too many steps, IMHO. 

There ought to be a Widget equivalent to the Favorites button.

0 Likes