Netflix doesn’t work on TV just on computer
stephen7141
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does Netflix suddenly work on computer only? I’m able to get to start on the FIOS screen but it won’t do anything when I click on my account. At the same time Netflix works fine on my computer. Why?

0 Likes
Re: netflix
stephen7141
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it’s just one more new problem with FIOS. In the six months since making the terrible mistake of allowing Verizon to rip out my functioning Ccomcast network to install FIOS. So far nothing in FIOS works right. However, Netflex did work and I got used to having that as my only tv option. It worked until this morning and after using the remote app on iphone to watch cnn, none of the FIOS plastic remotes work. The iphone app goes just so far and will not enter the user account on the way to getting Netflex back on.  At the same time it works perfectly on my computer. The FIOS rep wasted two more hours tonight trying things I told her would not work. It seems Verizon will play the tech repair game as ling as you will until finally getting disgusted.  FIOS has actually been able to make Comcast look good 

0 Likes
Re: Netflix doesn’t work on TV just on computer
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Donyou have more than 1 stb?

Do you have the same issue on all of them?

What model stb do you have?

0 Likes