One of my TVs is suddenly giving "not-subscribed" messages on standard channels...
Jhykron

One of my TVs is suddenly giving "not-subscribed" messages on standard channels (Fox Sports West, Home and Garden, Bravo, USA, etc.)

I have 2 STBs, the one on the HDTV is a 7100, the one on the old CRT TV is a 2500(?).  Anyway, many of the standard package channels on the HD box are suddenly blacked out with a "Not Subscribed" message, while they still play fine on the old TV with the non-HD equipment.  What gives, and what do I need to do to fix?

0 Likes
Re: One of my TVs is suddenly giving "not-subscribed" messages on standard channels...
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Try rebooting the box. (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in). This should refresh the channel list and get you back up and working, assuming that those channels are still in your current package.

Did you just change channel packages. One of the common issues is that some of the standard channels are not standard anymore on the lower packages. And it is possible that your HD box is correct and the SD box just hasnt caught up yet. I'd check that possibility as well.

0 Likes