Re: Pandora Widget - No sound??
prisaz
Legend

@jackmcgann wrote:

Still waiting for the Pandora widget up north here.

Washington DC Metro still NO PANDORA. I agree~!

Good-Buddy1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having this problem of no sound but is only on my new set top box.  The other works.  Can't download media manager because it is no longer offered.  This is on the date of 2/10/2014.  I had the box changed out and still same trouble.

0 Likes
Debbiejking1

I have the same problem.  The main reason I just bought FIOS is because they had Pandora.  It worked for about a month and now for the last two weeks it does not work.  At first the widget was entirely gone, now it is there but I do not have sound.  I have called twice but get the run around.  They reset everything only to be told there are problems after an hour and a half of wasting my time.  Why can't this be fixed?  While we are on the subject, why can't I call someone in America to ask about these probloems.  Why do I have to chat in India?  The whole business model stinks here.

0 Likes
dgross1

I JUST got FIOS installed.  

Tried to go to Pandora, because i know my wife will love that feature.

when it comes up, there's sound.  If I change to a different Pandora station -- silence.

Plus, I can't give any song a thumbs up or down.    What a waste....

0 Likes
mindyjol1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having this problem, too, and it's Sept 2014! Did anyone ever fix this??  Going to Manage Widgets on my Verizon account did not help (it only insalled/uninstalled the widget).

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes