Purchased flex view not showing up
Exodus87
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just bought a movie (underworld) for 15 bucks. Didn't op to watch it immediately, I had to go pick my girlfriend up and no point in watching 5 minutes of movie. So I went picked her up came home, and we went to go watch it..It's not showing in either the rented section or my purchased section, yet it shows up in my purchase history online, what gives!

0 Likes
Re: Purchased flex view not showing up
Ronie1

I just went through a similar experience and what I learned is disturbing. It turns out that if you purchase a flex view movie on a pc or mobile device you then cannot watch it on your Set Top Box (STB). If you purchase the movie on your STB then you cannot watch it on your mobile devices or PC. So the Verizon promotional materials and About information is misleading and not entirely accurate. From the way the available information reads I was expecting to be able to purchase or rent On Demand content marked as "Flex View" on any of my devices and then be able to watch it on any of my other devices (up to a max of 5 I believe). There is no differentiation or mention of this issue in any of their materials that I could find. Verizon should clear this up in it's marketing and How To materials. Warnings should also be inserted at the point of sale to make you aware that if you rent a movie using your phone you will not be able to later watch it on your big screen TV attached to your STB.

0 Likes