Re: Questions about FiOS TV conversion to Digital Service
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@arg24 wrote:

@I see.  So  I and many other customers could have saved  $189.36   ( 2 adaptors @7.89  x 24months )  if we had gone thru a website and not called customer service as was in the letters.  Lesson learned.  

No, I got mine by calling 800-Go-Digital (no longer operational phone number) as directed in the letter.  The letter I received never said to call customer service.  I have never been charged for mine.

0 Likes
Re: Questions about FiOS TV conversion to Digital Service
prisaz
Legend

@Keyboards wrote:

@arg24 wrote:

@I see.  So  I and many other customers could have saved  $189.36   ( 2 adaptors @7.89  x 24months )  if we had gone thru a website and not called customer service as was in the letters.  Lesson learned.  

No, I got mine by calling 800-Go-Digital (no longer operational phone number) as directed in the letter.  The letter I received never said to call customer service.  I have never been charged for mine.

I called the Go Digital Number right after the promotion started, and then recieved the box, when calling back the Go Digital they passed me on to the incorrect activation proceedure and I have been paying ever since. Still **bleep**.

I guess it depends on luck.

0 Likes