Scheduled programs blank after Monday 5/14 9PM - anyone else seeing this?
dogbrain
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Scheduled programs blank after Monday 5/14 9PM - anyone else seeing this?
ArtL1

Yes.  The on-line guide has been messed up for several days.  It is now a real pain, since there are no listings from tonight onward.

Listings on the stb are still OK, so will have to rely on those till on-line guide is fixed.

0 Likes
dogbrain
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks ArtL,

dogbrain

0 Likes
eljefe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing here.  It's been this way all day.  Glitches happen, but it's suprising it would take this long to fix.

For whatever it's worth, the iPhone/iPad Verizon mobile app is still showing programming for the normal future time frame.

0 Likes
Sparkman123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, So much for being able to record my shows from work!

I guess I better not wait till the last minute to set the DVR!!!!

0 Likes
talkinaway

I've got this problem too.  Literally am getting off after 1 hour and 45 minutes online with verizon's online support.  No help.  1-800-VERIZON wasn't much help either.  @VerizonSupport on twitter isn't doing anything.  Maybe someone here can give me real answers as to what caused this problem, and when it's going to be fixed?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles. We have updated the listings and should be working fine now. Please let us know if it is not.

0 Likes
mjstiller1

As of 5:00 this morning, the media guide did not have any program information listed.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@mjstiller1 wrote:

As of 5:00 this morning, the media guide did not have any program information listed.

Everyone else was referring to the guide on the Verizon website. You are referring to the guide on the box. To fix this, please reboot your router and the boxes.

0 Likes