Screen goes black
David7528

Every now and then especially on recorded shows the screen on nTV goes black for 2/3 seconds then returns.  It is annoying especially when we miss dialogue.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Screen goes black
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems with the screen blacking out. There could be a couple things causing this. After the screen blacks out, if you were to rewind back a minute does it black out in the exact same spot?

0 Likes
smtenney1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My screen seems to black during commercials (on CNN).  If I select the guide I get that OK, then if I reselect the channel it comes back.  It is doing this on every commercial though.

0 Likes
Phantom6

I am having this problem on CNN too. After each commercial the screen goes black. If I switch up a channel and then switch back the program comes back. Very strange and annoying. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes