Starz On Demand
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Starz On Demand only has one movie to choose from, noticed it yesterday.  Verizon helpdesk said it was because of the combining of Starz and Encore.  Anyone else have this issue?

Tags (1)
Re: Starz On Demand
lkb1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this same issue. Also have noticed that when there were more movies available they were only available in standard definition only a few were high definition. What is going on FIOS???

lkb1975
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK 

I have an answer ... I called customer service. STARZ is updating their catalog and making some changes so at around 7pm est FIOS stated they would be receiving some of the new data from STARZ and that we the customers would be seeing the new changes around that time. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the update.  The guy I talked to yesterday said told me that they had no clue when they would get an update.  It didn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.   Let me know if your's updates tonight and I'l do the same. 

0 Likes
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just check, it's still the same.   maybe they will fix it tonight. 

0 Likes
lkb1975
Enthusiast - Level 2
Still no service and zero updates called customer service got someone in Phillipines this is new.
Starz on demand is still showing only 1 movie. Black Sails is missing episode #309 and the new Outlander which has already been released early is missing. Hoping FIOS & STARZ fix this soon already going on 3 days !!!!
0 Likes
jimbo110

Having the same issue.  STARZ new show, The Girlfriend Experience, advertises (on STARZ) to watch on demand (all episodes are supposed to be available).  Yet on FIOS I have .... nothing.  A Call Center in the Philippines or India is of no help.  

This is the kind of thing for which I left my cable company for FIOS.  Really disappointing.

Time for Verizon to settle the strike and bring people back to work who know what they are doing.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Strike is just technicians.

Not the people that support the VOD and other aspects.

And not saying you should have to watch it this way, but have you tried checcking out Starz online?

See if they have the shows to watch via computer and/or app like AppleTV or Roku.

Would at least narrow down if it is Verizon or Starz at fault.

0 Likes
Sgt_Rico
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are a lot of movies and shows with their app, but I want to watch it on my tv.  Part of the service that I paid for, so that is why called them and asked on here if anyone else is having these issues.  

0 Likes
jerryb53
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no way to even access Starz. It vanished from On Demand.

0 Likes