Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
JLaPerle

I would like to second that request. 

We've got YES and MASN; I would like to see NESN (New England Sports Network) added to the channel lineup.

0 Likes
imaginenation
Here in Fort Wayne we do not have an ION affiliate... would love to see it added to the locals. Yes also to Retro TV and NASA, LInkTV would be a good addition also, I used to watch occasionally when we had directv.
0 Likes
Chitchatjf
Enthusiast - Level 3
Epix HD as part of HD Extreme
0 Likes
Stevef3NJ
Contributor - Level 1
I would like to add Logo HD to my list of HD carriage.  I know the Dish has it, and Logo has some great movies.  Thanks.
0 Likes
NJeffrey1
Enthusiast - Level 2

BBC America

NASA TV

Slackmack
Enthusiast - Level 2
I second these choices, especially NBA-TV HD and MSNBC HD.  I would also like to see HBO ON DEMAND HD movies.
0 Likes
ukaussi1
Enthusiast - Level 1

@NJeffrey wrote:

BBC America

NASA TV

+1
Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

As Verizon has two sets of audio only channels (albeit with graphics) I'd like to see local FM (and AM where the audio can be added from the source like the local TV stations). When I lived in Orange County California I had Cox Cable and they had (and still have according to the web) local FM stations after the Music Choice selections. This would be helpful where FM reception is weak and would be a great boost where AM service is too noisy to listen. Plus, if TV stations can get a direct connect we can hear AM stations in FM quality.

Just IMHO, YMMV.

0 Likes
schundi
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about we join the bandwagon and get on the BBC America HD train? Timer Warner gave it's customers the channel virtually the second it was available, why not on FIOS?

It's the one channel I've always wished was in HD and now that it's available stateside, and has been since July, it's time enough Verizon got around to it, come on!

BBC America HD all the way! 

mccrorys
Enthusiast - Level 1
I would really like to see verizon add BBC America HD