Sense starting the Fios service I have had the following issues:
- Voice mail could not be initialized (Down between 22 May 2017 to 2 June 2017)
- Issue turned out to be my custom record did not have voice mail turned on. I was told at one point phone service not turned on even I was calling from the home phone.
- Unable to access the Fios web site, site kept looping trying to login but failed (Down between 22 May 2017 to 5 June 2017)
- I’m not sure what corrected the issue but it started working
- Primary and secondary boxes could not access the media server (Down between 9 June 2017 to 12 June 2017)
- I was told that service was down due to an ongoing upgrade and that I would be called when service was back on. Three days later I called customer service again and 2.5 hours later I have service back but no mention of service interruption.
- Unable to view billing information, after almost 2 months (Currently still down)
- I still cannot access billing information.
- Unable to view my current services on-line (Currently still down)
- I still cannot access what my current services are
- Unable to view any on demand program, error message received states box does not have enough credit. (Down starting on 9 June 2017)
- I have spent about 2 hours with customer trying to get on demand working. Main box was reset many times but support but it was found that on demand was turned off for my account. I was able to use on demand prior to service being interrupted on 9 Jun 2017.
When moving to Delaware I had 2 option for internet and tv, Verizon Fios or Direct TV. Because I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 20 years I chose Fios. Currently I’m rethinking this chose because of the number of issues I’m having (see above list). Some of these issues have been corrected, others are still broken.
I have sent well over 5 hours on the phone, spread over many days, with customer service trying to get the issues corrected. Sometime the issue was corrected and other times I was told they were working on correcting the issue and would get back to me, no call was ever returned. The one commit I have about the people I’ve worked with is they have been pleasant and tried to be helpful but often failed to return calls when they expletively said they would.
Can these issues be corrected or am I forced to cancel my service and switch to Direct TV.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.
Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.