Unauthorized NFL Red Zone order
SoVery

How do I cancel an order for the NFL Red Zone which I did not authorize?

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized NFL Red Zone order
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Remember that if you have the Ultimate HD package, Red Zone is included. Otherwise you need to call CS to cancel it.

prisaz
Legend

@SoVery wrote:

If it was ordered from the STB by someone pressing the button, do not look for a refund, and you will have to pay for it even if you do cancel it. I have a parental controls and purchase pin on all my STBs, just to prevent this. The NFL Redzone is not a pro rated purchase. If you have Ultimate HD it is included.

You can contact Customer Support to discuss this matter.

0 Likes
MadatVerizon3

I also got improperly charged for NFL Red Zone and they refused to refund me.  I'm guessing these are not isolated incidents.

0 Likes
RBinDC
Enthusiast - Level 3

@prisaz wrote:

@SoVery wrote:

If it was ordered from the STB by someone pressing the button, do not look for a refund, and you will have to pay for it even if you do cancel it. I have a parental controls and purchase pin on all my STBs, just to prevent this. The NFL Redzone is not a pro rated purchase. If you have Ultimate HD it is included.

I was incorrectly charged for NFL Redzone and have made several attempts to get the charges removed.  Customer Service initially gave me a refund but now my latest bill is showing an underpayment by the amount of the refund!  Also, the representative that stated she would remove the charges also told me she would give me an $8 per month credit for the remainder of 2013 to keep me from cancelling FIOS for being charged for two movies that I never ordered.  But now Verizon is telling me that there is no record of her making that offer.  

Tomorrow my latest bill should post.  If those credits don't show up I am switching to Comcast tomorrow!  I may also decide to sue Verizon in small claims court even though there amount of money is not worth the effort.  If everyone did that Verizon would certainly clean up its act.  

0 Likes
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@RBinDC wrote:

@prisaz wrote:

@SoVery wrote:

I was incorrectly charged for NFL Redzone and have made several attempts to get the charges removed.  Customer Service initially gave me a refund but now my latest bill is showing an underpayment by the amount of the refund!  Also, the representative that stated she would remove the charges also told me she would give me an $8 per month credit for the remainder of 2013 to keep me from cancelling FIOS for being charged for two movies that I never ordered.  But now Verizon is telling me that there is no record of her making that offer.  

Tomorrow my latest bill should post.  If those credits don't show up I am switching to Comcast tomorrow!  I may also decide to sue Verizon in small claims court even though there amount of money is not worth the effort.  If everyone did that Verizon would certainly clean up its act.  

RBinDC --

it looks like Verizon is trying to resolve your case here --

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/charged-for-movie-i-did-not-purchase/m-p...

0 Likes
NotANewbie

"Isolated Incidents"?  Heck, it's their business model...

0 Likes
xxxx9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep. I am fighting an order I never  made. Big-time runaround.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes